How to Setup/ Use FamilyTime Text Messages Monitoring for Android
Follow these very easy instructions to set up FamilyTime Text Messages Monitoring feature from your FamilyTime - Dashboard:
How Text Messages Monitoring Helps
Monitoring text messages can help you in a variety of ways. Here are some of the ways the Text Messages Monitoring feature can help you:
- Lets you stay in touch with what’s going on in your children’s lives. You can get a pretty accurate idea about their likings and preferences.
- Alerts you instantly if your child is being bullied or is receiving hate messages or threats. This way you can instantly intervene and take action.
- Gives you a heads up if your child is involved in sending or receiving explicit messages and images.
Best Practices – Tips to Using FamilyTime Places Feature
Here we share some of the best practices to make most out of FamilyTime Text Messages Monitoring feature. You can use the feature according to your needs or consider doing the following:
- Go through the text messages of your children at least once a day and skim through any new messages. This will let you stay posted on your child’s updates.
- If you come across an unknown number sending your child hate or threatening messages, you can put that number to Watchlist Contacts list. This will let you get instant alerts as soon as there is any contact with that number and your child.
- Read your child’s text messages to get to know your child up-close. If you find something disturbing, have a chat with your child and discuss why you think it to be disturbing. This can help to strengthen your bond your with your child and rids you of inhibitions and suspicions.