This policy applies to your purchase of the FamilyTime software. It is essential that you read these terms carefully before buying your subscription as it includes important information regarding your rights as well as the restrictions and inclusions concerned with your purchase. By placing an order, you agree that your purchase is subject to this policy.
If you have any problem with the download, installation, activation or usage of the FamilyTime service, please refer to the installation manual or drop us a message, we shall work with you and provide you constant support to fix any possible issues and you may be eligible for a full refund in some cases. If we cannot fix the problem; and you wish to request a refund, the following policies apply.
If you'd like to cancel your FamilyTime account subscription for any reason, you can do it anytime through our payment vendor. Failure to do so won't result in a refund. FamilyTime holds the right to refuse such refund cases.
No refund can be issued to FamilyTime customers in case their reasons for a refund are completely beyond FamilyTime control. They include, but are not limited to:
- The child phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.).
- The carrier is changed by a child phone which leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of FamilyTime application.
- Update of operating system.
- child device was reset to original factory settings.
- The customer does not follow the installation guidelines of our customer support team.
- The customer does not accept technical assistance.
- The customer does not have access to the child phone or does not know the password to unlock it.
- The child device runs unsupported operating system. The following Operating Systems are NOT supported: Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Bada (FamilyTime supports iOS and Android only).
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.)
- Customers who have opted-in in any kind of promotion/discount offer are not eligible to avail refund.
We reserve the right to withhold a portion of the subscription fees in case the refund falls under the following conditions:
- If you purchased FamilyTime and realized that a certain feature is not available on your child’s device after buying, we will hold 40% of your subscription.
- If you purchased FamilyTime but now have changed your mind and do not want to monitor the child’s device anymore, we will hold 40% of your subscription.
- If you claim that someone else used your credit card information to buy FamilyTime software without your notice or permission, we will hold 40% of your subscription.
- If you cannot install the software on your child’s device due to any given reason such as no physical access or the child refuses to do not have physical access to the phone you want to monitor anymore. (Physical access is required for installation), we will retain 40% of the subscription.
- If you are attempting to claim a refund (for any reason) after 3 days of purchasing your FamilyTime subscription, we will retain 60% of the subscription.
- The refund may apply only to the first FamilyTime subscription. No refund will be available on additional purchases or more than one subscription at one time.
- Your money may be refunded only once. If you buy another FamilyTime subscription at a later time, any refund requests will not be entertained.
Refund ProcedureIn order to request a refund, please create a ticket at our Customer Support section or send us an email to our billing dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org. We honor your requests and normally get back to you with a decision within 15 working days. Please note that we do not accept refund requests through Live Chat and entertain only the applications sent through your registered email address.