How to Setup / Use Speed Limit on iOS Devices
Follow these very easy step-by- step instructions to set up Speed Limit on your child’s iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices:
How to Use Speed Limit on iOS Devices
How Speed Limit Helps
Here are some of the ways Speed Limit can help you:
- If you have allowed your kids to drive without you, Speed Limit alerts will help you make sure that they drive safe.
- By setting Speed Limit alerts, your kids would know better than driving fast because you’re going to know. This can bring down the urge to over-speed.
- You don’t have to worry without a reason when your kids take the car because if they over-speed, you’d know about it instantly.
Best Practices – Tips to Using Speed Limit
Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Set different speed alerts for your each of your children, depending on their age. If they’re new at driving, setting a low speed limit will help them drive even safe.
- You can negotiate terms of over-speeding with your children. If you get 3 speed limit alerts from a child, he/she doesn’t get to drive for a week.
- You can easily change the speed limit on their devices during exam season or when they’re going out on a trip with friends or any other time you suspect them to drive recklessly.
- You can even set reward system: if your children don’t over-speed in a month, they get a bonus!