How to Setup / Use Location History Monitoring on Android Devices
Location History monitoring gives parents the power to check on their children’s whereabouts anytime they want.
How to Setup Location History Feature
Follow these very easy instructions to setup Location History monitoring on your child’s Android smartphone or tablet:
How to Use Location History Feature
Here is how to track location history on your child’s device:
How Location History Tracking Helps
You can use this intuitive feature in a variety of ways to make your parenting easier and effective. Here are some of the ways Location History tracking can help you:
- Gives you power to check on your children’s whereabouts.
- Saves you from the fear and anxiety of not knowing where your children might be at ant point of time.
- Lets you track them to know they reached their destination safely when you’re not with them.
Best Practices – Tips to Location History Tracking
Location History tracking is an adaptable feature that you can use as it fits your needs. Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- When you’re not driving your children, always track their location to make sure if they have reached their destination safely.
- This way, you can even know if your children really are where they should have been. You can easily know if your children went to some party but telling you they’d be at their friend’s studying.
- If they are still not home, check on their location history logs to know where they are and can easily find how much it will take them to reach home.
- When you’re out of town on some business or private trip, track their location history to know everything is fine at home and children are sticking to the routine.