How to Set-up/ Use FamilyTime Places Feature
With FamilyTime's unique Places feature, you can get to know instantly as your kids visit unsafe places or locations that you don't want them to visit. Simply define one or more places on your FamilyTime – Dashboard and get instant alerts even on the go.
How FamilyTime Places Feature Helps
Familytime Places (geo-fence) feature can help to ease out your parenting in a variety of ways. Here are some of the ways the Places feature can help you:
- Alerts you instantly as your children wander to places that may be dangerous or not approved by you.
- Saves the hassle of logging into your FamilyTime account again and again to check the current location of your kids.
- With instant alerts, you'd never miss out on anything regarding your children's whereabouts.
- Gives you the peace of mind by letting you know your kids have reached school, home or their destination.
Best Practices – Tips to Using FamilyTime Places Feature
Here we share some of the best practices to make most out of FamilyTime Places feature. You can use the feature according to your needs or consider doing the following:
- Add places like home, school, address of their co-parent to your Places list and get check-in alerts. This way you can know that they reached school and home on time even when you're at work.
- Define places that you think are unsafe for your kids like bars, downtown casinos or gaming spots and instantly know if they wander down the shady areas.
- Get a heads up when your kids don't reach home on time. Check their current location to know what's keeping them from home.
- Add as many places to your Places list when you're out from home and keep getting alerts and know all is going well at home.