How to Setup / Use Content Filters on iOS Devices
Follow these very easy step-by- step instructions to set up Content Filters on your child’s iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices:
How Content Filters Helps
Here are some of the ways Content Filtering can help you:
- Blocks any Films from showing in search results on your child’s iOS devices that has adult ratings
- Helps you block adult rated TV programs on their devices
- Restricts any apps on their devices that do not have the content rating that you allowed
- Helps you restricts all explicit content on iTunes including Music, Podcasts and more
- Empowers parents to block adult fiction from showing up in iBooks
Best Practices – Tips to Using Content Filters
Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Seelect the content ratings for Films, TV shows and apps that you feel is appropriate for your child from the dashboard and they won’t be able to content that has adult ratings.
- You can select different content ratings for your children depending on their age so it’s all flexible and you’re in control.
- You can make sure that they can’t purchase any adult music or fiction from the iTunes as you can block it with just a single tap.