How to Setup/Use Contacts Watchlist on Android Devices
Using Contact Watchlist feature, parents can define certain contact numbers from their children’s Android devices and then get alerts each time there is any contact between their children and that contact. Follow these very easy instructions to setup and use Contact Watchlist feature on child’s Android smartphone or tablet:
How Contact Watchlist Helps
You can use this intuitive feature in a variety of ways to make your parenting easier and effective. Here are some of the ways Installed Apps monitoring can help you:
- Gives you control over who your children talk to on their phone.
- Let’s you screen unwanted and suspicious people away from your children.
- Gives you heads-up if someone you don’t want to be in contact with your children tries to contact them.
Best Practices – Tips to Use Contact Watchlist Feature
Contacts Watchlisting is an adaptable feature that you can use as it fits your needs. Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Skim through the list of all the contacts your child has saved on the phone or tablet and identify the ones you don’t approve of.
- Talk to your kids why you feel that way about those contacts and why they should refrain from being in contact with them.
- As a safety measure, add those contacts to the Contact Watchlist so you could know instantly if there is any contact between them.