How to Setup/ Use Bookmarks on Android Devices
FamilyTime keeps tabs of all the bookmarks your children save on their mobile devices. Follow these very easy instructions to setup and monitor Bookmarks on your child’s Android smartphone or tablet:
How to Setup Bookmark Tracking
It’s very easy to set up tracking Bookmarks on your child’s Android phone or tablet. Here is how to do that:
How to Monitor Bookmarks
As you setup the Bookmarks tracking feature, you can monitor all the websites and pages they have bookmarked on their Android devices. Here is how to that:
How Bookmarks Monitoring Helps
You can use this intuitive feature in a variety of ways to make your parenting easier and effective. Here are some of the ways Bookmarks monitoring can help you:
- Gives you a clear insight as to what your child searches on the web.
- Gives you heads-up if your child is visiting adult or violent content online.
- Helps you to figure if your child is in some kind of trouble and is searching for solutions.
Best Practices – Tips to Bookmarks Monitoring Feature
Android Bookmarks monitoring is an adaptable feature that you can use as it fits your needs. Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Skim through the bookmarks of your children frequently to check if everything looks okay. You can do so while waiting for a meeting to start or while you stop at the signal. This will give you a head-up if your child has bookmarked a page or a website that doesn’t look appropriate.
- If you do find some inappropriate or disturbing webpage or site, sit down with your child and discuss the matter in a friendly manner. You could detect an early problem and perhaps help your child out of the trouble before it gets messy.
- Monitoring their bookmarks can also let you know if your child is into porn and dating sites and if you see too many bookmarks of such websites, you know that it’s time to talk and take action.