How to Setup / Use App Blocker on iOS Devices
Follow these very easy step-by- step instructions to set up App Blocker on your child’s iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices:
How App Blocker Helps
Here are some of the ways App Blocker can help you:
- Blocks distracting apps and games and gives children time to unplug
- Helps children to overcome their gaming addiction
- Empowers parents to control which apps their children can use, blocking age-inappropriate ones
- Helps parents to reduce social media obsession among their teens
- Provides a healthy alternative in the form of physical and outdoor activity
Best Practices – Tips to Using App Blocker
Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Screen all apps on their iOS devices and see if there are any apps that you don’t approve of. Add as many apps in the blacklist.
- You can blacklist distracting apps like games, social media and chatting apps on their devices during the exams so they can concentrate fully on their studies.
- Block apps that will not aid them during their school hours.
- You can block apps according to your children’s age and their phone usage necessities. This way you can control the app usage of all your children from a single dashboard.