How to Setup / Use App Blocker on Android Devices
Follow these very easy step-by- step instructions to set up App Blocker on your child’s Android smartphone or tablet:
How App Blocker Helps
You can use this intuitive feature in a variety of ways to make your parenting easier and effective. Here are some of the ways App Blocker can help you:
- Blocks distracting apps and games and gives children time to unplug
- Helps children to overcome their gaming addiction
- Empowers parents to control which apps their children can use, blocking age-inappropriate ones
- Helps parents to reduce social media obsession among their teens
- Provides a healthy alternative in the form of physical and outdoor activity
Best Practices – Tips to Using App Blocker
Android App Blocker is an adaptable feature that you can use as it fits your needs. Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Screen all apps on their Android devices and see if there are any apps that you don’t approve of. Add as many apps in the blacklist.
- You can blacklist distracting apps like games, social media and chatting apps on their devices during the exams so they can concentrate fully on their studies.
- Block apps that will not aid them during their school hours.
- You can block apps according to your children’s age and their phone usage necessities. This way you can control the app usage of all your children from a single dashboard.