How to Setup / Use Monitor Installed Apps on Android Devices
FamilyTime lets parents monitor all the apps their children have installed on their mobile devices. Follow these very easy instructions to setup and monitor Installed Apps on your child’s Android smartphone or tablet:
How to Setup Installed Apps Monitoring Feature
It’s very easy to set up Installed Apps monitoring on your child’s Android phone or tablet. Here is how to do that:
How to Monitor Installed Apps
As you setup the Installed Apps monitoring feature, you can monitor which apps they have installed on their Android smartphones and tablets. Here is how to that:
How Installed Apps Monitoring Helps
You can use this intuitive feature in a variety of ways to make your parenting easier and effective. Here are some of the ways Installed Apps monitoring can help you:
- Gives you a clear insight as to what apps your child has installed on the phone or tab.
- Gives you heads-up if your child has installed age-inappropriate or suspicious apps.
- Helps you to figure out which apps you need to block and which are safe for their age.
Best Practices – Tips to Use Installed Apps Monitoring Feature
Installed Apps monitoring is an adaptable feature that you can use as it fits your needs. Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Skim through the list of all apps installed on your child’s mobile devices to check if everything looks okay. You can do so while waiting for a meeting to start or while you stop at the signal. This will give you a head-up if your child has installed sexting or dating apps.
- Monitoring their apps will also let you know if your child is too much into dating or using sexting apps to exchange pornographic content.
- If you see too many apps on their phones that are not appropriate for their age, you can block those apps by using FamilyTime App Blocker feature.