How to Monitor Web History on Android Devices
FamilyTime lets parents monitor Internet history on their children’s mobile devices. Follow these very easy instructions to setup and use Internet History monitoring feature on your child’s Android smartphone or tablet:
How to Setup Web History Feature
It’s very easy to set up Web History monitoring on your child’s Android phone or tablet. Here is how to do that:
How to Use Web History Feature
As you setup the Web History Monitoring feature, you can monitor which websites they have visited over a period time. Here is how to that:
How Web History Monitoring Helps
You can use this intuitive feature in a variety of ways to make your parenting easier and effective. Here are some of the ways Web History monitoring can help you:
- Gives you a clear insight as to what your child searches on the web.
- Gives you heads-up if your child is visiting adult or violent content online.
- Helps you to figure if your child is in some kind of trouble and is searching for solutions.
Best Practices – Tips to Use Internet History Monitoring Feature
Android Web History monitoring is an adaptable feature that you can use as it fits your needs. Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Skim through the Internet history of your children frequently to check if everything looks okay. You can do so while waiting for a meeting to start or while you stop at the signal. This will give you a head-up if your child is visiting a page or a website that doesn’t look appropriate.
- If you do find some inappropriate or disturbing webpage or site, sit down with your child and discuss the matter in a friendly manner. You could detect an early problem and perhaps help your child out of the trouble before it gets messy.
- Monitoring their online history can also let you know if your child is into porn and dating sites and if you see too many visits on such websites, you know that it’s time to talk and take action.