How to Lock/ Unlock Android Phone
FamilyTime lets parents remotely lock/ unlock the Android smartphones of their children from their Dashboard. Follow these very easy instructions to set up and use Phone Lock feature on your child’s Android phone:
How Phone Lock Feature Helps
You can use this intuitive feature in a variety of ways to make your parenting easier and effective. Here are some of the ways Phone Lock feature can help you:
- Gives your children time to unplug and reconnect with reality.
- Helps parents to directly control excessive mobile usage of their children.
- Easy single-tap phone lock/ unlock button helps save time and quickly lock phone.
- Helps protect sensitive data on the phone in case of phone theft, loss or damage.
Best Practices – Tips to Lock Phone
Android Phone Lock is an adaptable feature that you can use as it fits your needs. Here are some the useful tips to make the most of this useful feature:
- Immediately lock phone as your child reports phone theft or loss to prevent personal data on that device to fall into wrong hands.
- You can lock phone of your children as you discuss some important issue to prevent distracting emails, messages and social media notifications.
- Phone lock feature can be used as an effective grounding punishment or till the time your children finish their homework or other household chores.