How to Activate / Pair Child App on Android
Welcome to the FamilyTime installation guide for Android. In the guide, we assume that you have signed up for FamilyTime account and have received your Welcome Email with activation and login details. Through this guide, we will guide you to activate FamilyTime Child App on Android phone and how to pair it with your FamilyTime parent’s account.
If you haven’t signed up for FamilyTime Account yet, no problem! You can do it now. Click on the button below to create your FamilyTime account.
Things Required Before You Proceed
Make sure you have everything in hand before you proceed!
- The Android device must be running Android OS 4.4 and above. Click here to check the Android version.
- The Android device must be connected to the Internet throughout installation.
- You need to have physical access to the child's device to install FamilyTime.
- You must have FamilyTime account in good standing. If you don't have account please Sign Up now.
- You have to add at least one child device on your FamilyTime – Dashboard to get started. Learn more about how you can do it.
- You need to have activation code to activate / pair the child device with your FamilyTime account. Learn more about locating the activation code.